Wednesday, February 6, 2008


My initial attempt with de digital media to start a Blog.Was wondering what it is... for് all these days... searched for it, asked friends n those n this field to find n answer, but failed to get one.

I'm into nature n nature studies for the past 30+ years. Started as a hobby @ one stage that turnedout to be passion n finally my Life itself. When I understood that without the Greens n its inhabitants, my own existance would have been in a dilemma....

I started exploring the real me and learned that there's no "ME"only "US" which includes the wonderful world of Nature and de flora n fauna surrounding it. To know more about Me,I need to explore de Nature...... my explorations started long back stillcontinues and 'm still searching...

..... a humble beginning... ..

to those who love ...... this is for you all........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Naseer Sir! Welcome to this part of the world. :-)